Our hot school dinners are prepared on site in partnership with Shire Services.
Please see the three week rolling menu and corresponding calendar dates below.
Meals are £2.50 per day*, £2.40 for Nursery pupils. Please make payment via your child's ParentPay account. Lunch orders are confirmed during morning class registration, no need to pre-book.
*School Meals are FREE to all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. Your child may also be entitled after Year 2. This also provides extra funding to the school. You can register your child for Free School Meals if you receive any of these benefits:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018, your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
To apply for free school meals please visit: Shropshire Free School Meals
Snacks at morning break
Children in Reception, Year 1 and 2 are offered a piece of fruit for free as part of the Department of Health's free fruit scheme.
Children in Year 3 onwards are welcome to bring a healthy snack to school each day to eat at playtime.